* Updated for WordPress 4.2 and TinyMCE 4.1.9.
* Fixed bugs with showing oEmbed previews when pasting an URL.
* Fixed bugs with getting the content from TinyMCE with line breaks.4.1.7
* Updated for WordPress 4.1 and TinyMCE 4.1.7.
* Fixed bug where consecutive caption shortcodes may be split with an empty paragraph tag.4.1.1
* Fix bug with image captions when wpautop is disabled.
* Add translation support to the settings page. Button names/descriptions are translated from JS using the existing WordPress translation, so this part of the settings page will be translated by default. The other text still needs separate translation.4.1
* Updated for WordPress 4.0 and TinyMCE 4.1.
* Add the 'textpattern' plugin that supports some of the markdown syntax while typing, [(more info)](http://www.tinymce.com/wiki.php/Configuration:textpattern_patterns).
* Add the updated 'table' plugin that supports background and border color.4.0.2
* Fix showing of the second, third and forth button rows when the Toolbar Toggle button is not used.
* Fix adding the ''directionality'' plugin when RTL or LTR button is selected.
* Show the ''Advanced Options'' to super admins on multisite installs.
* Add the ''link'' plugin including link rel setting. Replaces the Insert/Edit Link dialog when enabled.
* Include updated ''table'' plugin that has support for vertical align for cells.4.0.1
Fix warnings on pages other than Edit Post. Update the description.4.0
Updated for WordPress 3.9 and TinyMCE 4.0. Refreshed the settings screen. Added support for exporting and importing of the settings.184.108.40.206
Updated for WordPress 3.8, fixed auto-embedding of single line URLs when not removing paragraph tags.3.5.9
Updated for WordPress 3.7 and TinyMCE 220.127.116.11.5.8
Updated for WordPress 3.5 and TinyMCE 18.104.22.168.4.9
Updated for WordPress 3.4 and TinyMCE 22.214.171.124.4.5.1
Fixed a bug preventing TinyMCE from importing CSS classes from editor-style.css.3.4.5
Updated for WordPress 3.3 or later and TinyMCE 126.96.36.199.4.2.1
Fix the removal of the *media* plugin so it does not require re-saving the settings.3.4.2
Compatibility with WordPress 3.2 and TinyMCE 3.4.2, removed the options for support for iframe and HTML 5.0 elements as they are supported by default in WordPress 3.2, removed the *media* plugin as it is included by default.188.8.131.52
Added advanced options: stop removing iframes, stop removing HTML 5.0 elements, moved the support for custom editor styles to editor-style.css in the current theme.
Attention: if you have a customized tadv-mce.css file and your theme doesn't have editor-style.css, please download tadv-mce.css, rename it to editor-style.css and upload it to your current theme directory. Alternatively you can add there the editor-style.css from the Twenty Ten theme. If your theme has editor-style.css you can add any custom styles there.3.3.9
Compatibility with WordPress 3.1 and TinyMCE 3.3.9, improved P and BR tags option.3.2.7
Compatibility with WordPress 2.9 and TinyMCE 3.2.7, several minor bug fixes.3.2.4
Compatibility with WordPress 2.8 and TinyMCE 3.2.4, minor bug fixes.3.2
Compatibility with WordPress 2.7 and TinyMCE 3.2, minor bug fixes.3.1
Compatibility with WordPress 2.6 and TinyMCE 3.1, keeps empty paragraphs when disabling the removal of P and BR tags, the buttons for MCImageManager and MCFileManager can be arranged (if installed).3.0.1
Compatibility with WordPress 2.5.1 and TinyMCE 3.0.7, added option to disable the removal of P and BR tags when saving and in the HTML editor (autop), added two more buttons to the HTML editor: autop and undo, fixed the removal of non-default TinyMCE buttons.3.0
Support for WordPress 2.5 and TinyMCE 184.108.40.206
Deactivate/Uninstall option page, font size drop-down menu and other small changes.2.1
Improved language selection, improved compatibility with WordPress 2.3 and TinyMCE 220.127.116.11, option to override some of the imported css classes and other small improvements and bugfixes.2.0
Includes an admin page for arranging the TinyMCE toolbar buttons, easy installation, a lot of bugfixes, customized "Smilies" plugin that uses the built-in WordPress smilies, etc. The admin page uses jQuery and jQuery UI that lets you "drag and drop" the TinyMCE buttons to arrange your own toolbars and enables/disables the corresponding plugins depending on the used buttons.